Join Islwyn Community Credit Union
It's easy to join Islwyn Community Credit Union.
- Download the Membership Application from the FORMS tab above Then print and complete the form and send it to the credit union office with necessary proof.
- Visit our office to complete the form.
- Pop along to one of our collection points to complete a form.
- E Mail us to request an information pack to be posted to your home address.
- Telephone us on 01495 222832to request an information pack to be posted to your home address.
You can find all of our contact details here.
Whichever option you choose, please read the following information which will ensure that your membership application is dealt with in the quickest possible time.
Under legal requirement by the Financial Services Authority (FSA), we are required to verify the identity of ALL new members.
As a result, two forms of identification are required. One to verify identity and one to verify address. For example:
* Passport * Recent utility bill
* Full Driving Licence * Recent Bank statement
* Original letter from the Benefits Agency * Council Tax bill
* Inland Revenue Tax notification * LA rent card or tenancy agreement